Finally we can return! Let's hope that we will have at least the summer, before new restrictions fall back into place.
I will be running 5 different workshops this Summer, each will be listed individually shortly. The workshops are in order of experience. Here is a quick overview:
- The basics of natural dyeing/introduction to natural dyeing. - a course for beginners ~ 4th of July
- Natural Dyeing taken further - sustainable, long lasting, safe practices and results. This course is for people who know the basics and want to go deeper, sell their work or are planning on it and want to create and sell with confidence. ~ 25th of July
- Bundle Dyeing - a fun form of creating multi colours/eco prints on cloth and yarn with fresh and dried dyes, no experience necessary, but knowing the basics would come in handy. ~ 8th of August
- Organic Indigo Vats - learn how to make, dye and keep a plant based/sugar based/fruit based/iron based indigo vat ~ 22nd of August
- Dyeing Plant fibres~ learn how to mordant cellulose fibres like Linen, Cotton, Ramie, Hemp and more for different dyeing and printing techniques, including the basics of printing and painting on fabric ~ 12th of September