NEEDLE FELTING WITH BBHINN MCMAHON HARTE
Learn how to needlefelt in the flat, by creating a stunning Sunset picture using colour blending techniques. You can stay with this - or, for the more advanced and ambitious, you can add a tree - learning how to construct, highlight, apply and create detailed work. The Needle felting classes are let by Bebhinn a qualified Colour Therapist and Needlefelting artist.
This course is available on 2 different days and stretches over 3 sessions.
Down Payment option available - Reserve your Spot for 46.50Euros and pay the remainder of 46.50Euros on the day.
Venue: AppleOak FibreWorks Workshop - McLysaght's Units, Unit 1, Raheen Rd, Tuamgraney, Co Clare.
Monday 9th, 16th & 23rd of May - 9.30-11.30pm
Wednesday 15th, 22nd, & 29th of June 7-9pm
All materials are provided on the day and you will take your beautiful picture home as well as the basic materials ie. Felting needles and holder.
To bring: A mug for tea or coffee. Coffee, tea & herbal teas will be provided.
Covid and other Info:
- Classes are of up to 12 participants (Class will go ahead with a minimum of 6 participants)
- Please do not come, if you are unwell, we can organize a 75% refund.
- Mask wearing is optional
- Use provided sanitizer at arrival optional
- Please bring your own mug
- The shop will be open on the day after the workshop.